3.10.10

Blame it on the weatherman....

Hey you!!

Yes you with your neatly tightened tie and nicely pressed suit, just sending a message to all you weathermen/ladies out there.... you see it seems the weather where i am is absolutely CRAZY!!

One second its beautifully sunshiny so i skip outside in a bikini then the next its subzero and torrential rain!

So Please, Please mr/mrs weather-person help me out here, all I'm asking is for a nice prediction of ONE weather type a day so i can prepare a little and don't have to resort to buying a new umbrella each time for those un-expected downpours (currently there are at least 7 of these last minute brollys residing in my room, and by my count thats 7 too many!!)

Yours sincerely,

A rather disgruntled star

S&I XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment