1.8.11

Splash of Colour



So, as you can see, star and I went a little bit colour crazy, and re-visited the psychedelic sixties and ombre'd our hair! I went for pink, and star went for bluey-green. It's only semi-perminant so should be all gone by the end of aug, but i've become rather attached to my new colour crazy barnet, and might re-do once it has faded! A definite recommendation to someone who is unsure whether to take the plunge, go for it! It will wash out eventually anyway, and we all need a few psychedelic vibes every once in a while... It was also the perfect hair for our weekend spent at Camp Bestival which was absolutely AMAZING and has given me a new love for old school hip-hop, and beat boxing. I wish i was able to do what beardyman can do, but i just know that i would fail horribly and end up accidentally spitting all over someone who was stupid enough to listen.. i'll let you know how that one turns out!

S&I XXX
p.s we used stargazer semi-permanent hair dye, and it was fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment