19.6.11

I scream for icecream...

I guess to any of our avid fans, (I may of course be addressing no one here) you may have been following the handy little timer counting down the days till S and I's summer freedom and if you have been watching closely you may now know the time has come and the world of exam halls and indeed compulsory education is now behind us!!
Celebrations have indeed been ensuing with leavers prom last night - an excuse to dress right up and in my case get sprayed oompa loompa style for an evening of less than delicious school catering but definite hilarity (pre-prom drinks were key to the fun).
Not only formal celebrations but mini self congratulations were needed so, without the need to squeeze into a prom dress, I threw caution to the wind and splashed out on a tub of good ol' Haagan Daz ice cream... nicely polished off in its entirety in approximately 10 minutes flat..... but when you have cause for celebration there should be no opportunities wasted!
Ice cream binges or mad drunken dancing, I say we deserve it!

S&I XXX


No comments:

Post a Comment