24.2.11

A recipe to bake yourself happy....

In an attempt to become S and B, two gorgeous fictional 'it girls', S and I attempted the baking of some very 'upper east side' macaroons.....
To put it simply, after about 2 hours having completed these almondy pebbles of loveliness, I have eaten about tray full (12ish) and am feeling far less gossip girl but more, too-full-to-move girl.... ah well you only live once....

So why spend it hungry ?













The macaroons themselves....



Heart carvings

The disasters mixed with ice cream.....

Or drizzled with chocolate

and for those of you feeling inspired and in need of a delicious sugar hit...
we'll send you the recipe free of charge

Enjoy
S&I XXXX

1 comment:

  1. I would love to see if I could do a Vegan and Gluten-Free version of these. What a great idea! These are so delicious, and it looks like you had fun.

    -Kate

    ReplyDelete