11.5.10

Hello Cameron

So that's it then we enter into a new era of politics, Gordy's stepping down and Dave's going to to jump into the light forming a coalition, with long legged cleggy weggy. (see Russell Howard's Good News- BBC iplayer) I'm exited that the next time there is an election I will be able to vote! There's been maj controversy within the school walls, between the supporters of different parties, I like to think my self a pretty open minded person, but some people just don't seem to understand that their point of view isn't the only one! I understand how you can find politics boring, but you have to be a little bit interested- it annoys me when people say they couldn't care less, i know we can't have any effect on it now, but at the end of the day, the election is going to determine who will be at the head of our country for the next 4-5 years! And whatever policies they put into play they will affect us either for better or worse. The weekend was eventful, but whatever the outcome, it will be fine. Just follow the word of Brandon Flowers. "Everything will be alright"

S&I XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment